By Sonja Greenfield // @Mom23RN
I’ve come to realize that you either LOVE the Steelers or you hate them like a paper cut. I don’t think I’ve seen any in-between when it comes to the Black and Yellow. I got the opportunity to ask 5 questions of a person who loves the Steelers and an all-around good kid, my friend from Washington University of St. Louis, Safety Langston Laramore-Josey.
- Do you think this is quarterback Ben Roethlisberger’s last year? I don’t think this is Ben’s last year because of how upset he was with the Steelers drafting Mason Rudolph. I don’t think he’ll retire until they draft a quarterback he approves of.
- How big of a concern is the defense this year? I think the defense is a pretty big concern this year. I think the Steelers have a good enough defense to have a solid regular season. But after watching the preseason game against Green Bay, I’m concerned about what will happen late in the season and in the playoffs when injuries become more of a factor.
- Will running back Le’Veon Bell be on the field as a Steeler on opening day? I don’t think that he’ll be on the field week 1. I think he gave them one more chance last season to pay him what he wants and now he’s done. If he plays at all he won’t be 100% there mentally.
- Any sure fire fantasy picks from the Steelers? My sure-fire fantasy pick for the Steelers is definitely wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster. With defenses putting so much focus on WR Antonio Brown and Le’Veon Bell (if he plays) he’ll wind up with lots of mismatches and has a chance to have a huge season.
- What’s the Steelers record at the end of the season? My prediction is 12-4 and they win the Division.
There you have it! Thank you to Langston for taking time to be featured for 5 Questions!
Want to be featured in 5 questions? Make sure you’re following Our Turf Football (@OurTurffb) on Twitter and you can have a chance to be featured!
Talk Lions with Sonja on Twitter @Mom23RN
Talk Steelers with Langston on Twitter @langstonLJ