By Dayna Traun // @dayna_traun
Guess who’s back…back again…Dayna’s back…and more importantly, so are the Seattle Seahawks.
Offseason is officially over and Spring Training has begun for the 90 men that fill the Seahawks current roster.
A mere 9 days into training and the players have yet to bore us with normalcy or complacency.
Here is a bulleted compilation of my WTF’s thus far:
- RB EDDIE LACY EARNS INCENTIVE FOR MAKING GOAL WEIGHT.
- Hmmm. Maybe he’s on to something here? I’m going to hire his agent to negotiate my weight loss goals. Anyone want to pay me to lose weight? Please?
- DE FRANK CLARK WAS REMOVED FROM PRACTICE AFTER ALTERCATION WITH OL GERMAIN IFEDI.
- This ranks up there as one of my biggest frustrations with the Seahawks. If you can’t control your passionate energy on the practice field, with your own teammates, you don’t belong on any team. I love passion and I love energy but when it crosses a line and becomes selfish…it jeopardizes the entire team. Don’t cross the line.
- Rookie DT Malik McDowell made his way back to Michigan after officially ‘reporting for duty’ with the Seahawks, to finish recovering from the ATV accident that occurred in July.