Not much time left to get your fantasy team in playoff contention. The next couple of weeks are crucial.
With NFL players going down each week, the list of quality fantasy point getters is dwindling. Many have picked up WR Adam Thielen of the Minnesota Vikings who proves to be worthy.
There is an excellent lineup scheduled for Thanksgiving Day. First, the Detroit Lions (6-4) host their annual game, this time versus the Vikings (8-2). Next game is the Dallas Cowboys (5-5) hosting the LA Chargers (4-6). The night game has the Washington Redskins (4-6) hosting their NFC East rival, the New York Giants (2-8).
Yahoo Fantasy has great fantasy football information to speed up the process so you can get to traveling, prepping food or those last minute details before company arrives. Enjoy the holiday everyone and, of course, the full day of Thursday football.
Let’s get to work on those Week 12 lineups https://t.co/FFWFm38Wnt
— Yahoo Fantasy Sports (@YahooFantasy) November 22, 2017
Now, let’s see who was tops in Our Turf Football fantasy leagues.
- Week 10 winner – A Gurley Has No Name 149.27
- Week 11 winner – FitzOn (that’s me) 172.77
- 1st place in league – Bongs Over Brussels Sprouts 9-2
Female Free #1:
- Week 10 winner – The Klunebergs 165.06
- Week 11 winner – The Klunebergs 168.82
- 1st place in league – Gpodawund 9-2
Female Free #2:
- Week 10 winner – Reel Diamonds 156.44
- Week 11 winner – Reel Diamonds 159.06
- 1st place in league – MinKee 9-2
- Week 10 winner – DawgPoundHound 141.50
- Week 11 winner – The McGibblets 151.16
- 1st place in league – WandaC’s Team 9-2 *
- Week 10 winner – DavidL’s Team 147.28
- Week 11 winner – Andrea Shellow 136.90
- 1st place in league – Heels n Football 8-3
- Week 10 winner – Zacharyan 153.14
- Week 11 winner – Heels n Football 161.06
- 1st place in league – Pink Panthers 9-2 *
* = clinched playoff spot
If you have some time, check out fantasy.nfl.com/research Lots of great info to help you set that perfect lineup. Good luck to you!
Follow and chat fantasy with me // @PanucciLiz
Follow us on Instagram @ourturffootball