Moving along with my fantasy football theory of playing the projected stats…
Roster drops/adds are limited to injured players out for the season and bye weeks. Tight ends, team defense and defensive players I only keep one so when a bye week happens they are dropped and those players/teams available with the highest points for the season are added.
I have five fantasy teams, one NFL and four Yahoo. Each of those rosters is quite different. This week I had top points in four of those five leagues (see below), thanks to the New York Jets defense, wide receiver Doug Baldwin and running back Todd Gurley II. If only I could win more weeks. Anyone else have that problem?
Currently, my combined points for are 5090.73 with points against 5023.81. Average win/loss ratio is 4.2 wins to 4.8 losses with an average league standing of 5.4. Average appears to be the key word here.
Maybe average is exactly where I will finish as I continue along this path of playing the highest projected stats per position each week. Stay tuned to see what happens in week 10 of NFL fantasy football.
Here’s a look at what’s happening around the league right now.
And here’s the playoff picture as it stands after week 9. The above teams get in for best record in each of the 8 divisions. Wild cards for NFC are Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers. Wild cards for AFC are Buffalo Bills and Jacksonville Jaguars. Interesting.
Now, let’s see who was tops in Our Turf Football fantasy leagues.
- Week winner – FitzOn with 151.93 points (that’s me)
- 1st place in league – SUH and a Half Men 7-2
Female Free #1:
- Week winner – Liz’s Primo Team with 133.86 points (that’s me)
- 1st place in league – Gpodawund 7-2
Female Free #2:
- Week winner – MinKee with 149.72 points
- 1st place in league – BrownLee 8-1
- Week winner – Liz’s Legendary Team with 151.32 points (that’s me)
- 1st place in league – WandaC’s Team 7-2
- Week winner – DawgPoundHound with 142.32 points
- 1st place in league – Heels n Football 7-2
- Week winner – Liz’s Legendary Team with 112.08 points (that’s me)
- 1st place in league – Pink Panthers 7-2
If you have some time, check out fantasy.nfl.com/research Lots of great info to help you set that perfect lineup. Good luck to you!
Follow and chat fantasy with me // @PanucciLiz
Follow us on Instagram @ourturffootball